1 avocado, halved and pitted
1 tsp olive oil
1 small handful of cilantro, chopped
1/2 tsp of paprika or cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper
1 tsp cumin or curry powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Cover the avocado halves in olive oil and crack the eggs into the hole
- Place the egg-filled avocado halves onto a baking tray
- Bake the avocado halves for about 25 min, or until the eggs are cooked
- In a small bowl put all the spices together (turmeric, cumin, and paprika)
- Take out the avocado halves and sprinkle with freshly chopped cilantro, spices, salt and pepper.
- Serve with the quinoa and enjoy warm!
- Feel free to add any additional toppings to your avocado eggs. Like roasted tomatoes.
By Sisley Killam