4 eggs, beaten and set aside
1 cup of coconut cream
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoons coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Coconut oil or butter for cooking
1Tbsp of cinnamon powder
Optional: Dried fruits or fresh berries
- Mix beaten eggs, cream and vanilla extract together and set it aside
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt
- Slowly mix the wet mixture into the dry ingredients
- Heat the pan in medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop the batter and onto the pan (TIP: smaller pancakes are easier to flip) Do not flip the pancakes until it starts to look a bit drier on the wet side of you pancake. Once it is dried and golden on the bottom, flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Enjoy it with cubed butter or syrup on top with fresh or frozen berries.
Optional: you may incorporate dried fruit or chocolate chips with the pancake.