Baked Eggs & Avocado with Spiced Turmeric
- 1 large avocado, haled and pitted
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 small handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of paprika or cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp cumin or curry powder
Optional: Roasted or fresh tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 400 ° F
- Cover the avocado halves in olive oil and crack the eggs into each hole.
- Place the egg-filled avocado halves onto a baking tray.
- Place it in the oven for about 25 min, or until the eggs are cooked.
- While the avocado is baking, combine all the spices, salt, and pepper into a small bowl.
- Once finished baking, take it out, and let it cool for a bit. Sprinkle the spices and serve it with freshly chopped cilantro and tomatoes.
Perfect Breakfast food!