Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add peanut butter, coconut oil and coconut sugar. Process it until smooth.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract into the processor and process it until well incorporated.
- Once the ingredients are mixed well, add baking soda, cinnamon, salt and coconut flour. Process it until it forms a smooth dough.
- Once the dough is formed add in the chocolate chips and gently fold it with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Scoop the dough with a spoon and place the dough on the cookie sheet. Make sure that they are portioned evenly and flattened. (Heads up: cookies don’t spread during baking)
- Bake for 8-10 min or until the cookies are just golden. The cookies will be soft when they are out of the oven, let them cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before being transferred to the wire rack to finish cooling.