Coconut Flour Brownies
- 1/2 Coconut Oil
- 1/2 pure maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 coconut flour
- 1/4 coco powder
- 1 tbsp black coco powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- In a food processor or in a large bowl, put in all the ingredients aside from pecans and chocolate chips.
- Mix the batter until smooth with no lumps.
- Stir in the pecans and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Put it in a 7×7 inch square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake it for 30 to 35 min and let it cool in the pan.
Top it with your favourite vanilla ice cream with chopped pecans or walnuts and serve!