Tips on Using Flaxseed Oil
- Add flaxseed to foods after they are cooked eg. Grilled Fish, Meat to increase flavour and health benefits.
- Add flaxseed Oil to Vegetables or side dishes when seasoning.
- Replace olive oil or butter in bruschetta; add garlic into flaxseed oil and add to the bruschetta after it is toasted.
- Add in flaxseed oil to your salad dressing or mix it with vinegar to make your own salad dressing
- Replace oil in baked goods: for 1 tablespoon of Oil add 3 tablespoon of flaxseed oil or if the recipe requires 1/2 cups of oil you can use 1/4 cups of regular oil and replace the other 1/4 cups with 3/4 cups of flaxseed oil to add more health benefits.
- Keep Flaxseed off heat. It loses health benefits when heated.