Turmeric Fried Eggs with Kale & Bacon
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 Bunch curly kale, ribs ad stems removed, leaves in large pieces
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground Turmeric
- Red pepper flakes for serving
- But the oven racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375F. On a foil lined baking sheet, bake bacon until brown and crispy (12-15min). Tear the bacon into large pieces.
- Spread out kale on the baking sheet and drizzle it with 2TBSP of Olive oil. Massage the leaves and season it with salt and pepper. Bake until slightly brown and crisp on the edge of the leaf. Toss it halfway through.
- Season yogurt with salt and divide the yogurt, bacon and kale among 4 plates.
- With the remaining Olive oil, fry the eggs once the eggs are prepared to your liking, remove them from heat and add turmeric on the remaining oil from cooked eggs to make turmeric oil.
- Divide the eggs among plates and drizzle turmeric Oil over the eggs. Top it off with pepper flakes and squeeze limes over.